Monday 22 November 2010






I've spent the past week finishing off the new Marble Valley album. I've mentioned before that I moonlight in Marble Valley, but for anyone who doesn't know I'll explain. Marble Valley is made up of Steve West - the drummer in Pavement, a Dutch man, a man who isn't Dutch but lives in Amsterdam and four natives of Hull. We have been meeting up once or twice a year for the last ten years to either tour or record. We have played in Britain, Europe and America and are now recording our fifth album which should be out next spring.

We started recording this album in July this year in Amsterdam and this last week everyone has decended on Hull to finish it off. We got loads of work done down at Creyke Lane Studios. I can't wait until it's mixed, it's sounding great already!

No comments:

Post a Comment