Saturday 8 January 2011

I'm not very up to date with what people in Britain are into. I have not seen X factor, I don't know much about football apart from what I hear on the news headlines (apparently Roy Keane was sacked from whatever club he played for) and I don't know what an X box connect is. I only know they exist because someone told me they got one for Christmas.
The reason I'm writing this is because I was in the news agent yesterday and noticed that the front cover of the Sun newspaper had someone from Eastenders on it. I have never watched Eastenders so I didn't pay any attention to it. Then last night I was listening to the news on the BBC World Service and there was a piece on Eastenders, apparently the latest storyline has had more complaints than any other story in the programmes history. When did that become news? The reason I listen to the World Service is so that I can get a more rounded view of the world and so that I don't have To be subjected to the nonsense this country talks about. 
Anyway, I now know what the latest storyline on Eastenders is. I wish I didn't.     

No comments:

Post a Comment