Tuesday 12 May 2009



Finished the Marble Valley tour, had a great time. This picture is from a lift in Aberdeen with Richard from Copy Haho, his friend, West-e and myself. I'll get the photo's i took on my Holga developed and put up on the flickr soon.
I've been reading loads of biographies recently; John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Marlon Brando, Bill Hicks. They all run the same. Talent success, troubles, misunderstood. Genius, death. (apart from hicks who missed out on most of the success bit).

There is a Marble Valley interview on Drowned in Sound. You can find it here: www.drownedinsound.com/in_depth/4136637

Started recording two new Horse Guards Parade songs at Nova Studios last friday (May 8th). We did 'How can you take me dancing' and 'The lies'
both sounding great, but a lot more work needed.

Playing At the Buffalo bar in London on Friday May 22nd for a Fortuna Pop night. Then the Springboard festival in Cottingham the next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment